We are pleased to announce that Seminole County Public Schools will offer multiple options for summer coursework. Registration for the Summer of 2022 is open. Please see the following options and registration information.
High School Summer Course Options
- Students are eligible to attend summer school at their zoned high school or take courses through Seminole County Virtual School (SCVS).
- Students who attend a school on an approved SCPS transfer option may attend Summer School at their zoned school.
- Students who intend to take Driver Education may apply for any school that is hosting the Driver Education Summer Program. Sites may be found in the information below.
- Daily student attendance is expected to receive credits in all summer school courses. The principal has the authority to withdraw a student from summer school due to non or poor attendance.
- Discipline problems will not be tolerated during summer school. Students with discipline problems will be subject to possible dismissal from summer school. Students are expected to adhere to the Seminole County Student Conduct and Discipline Code rules and regulations during summer school.
Summer School 2022
- Credit Recovery Only – Available to students who previously earned a semester grade of a “D” or an “F” in a course.
- Summer School Sites – All high school sites except Crooms Academy
- May 31, 2022-June 23, 2022 (Monday-Thursday) - 7:20am-1:05pm
- Register Online - Deadline to register: April 15, 2022
Driver Education – Summer 2022
- Limited Availability - Students who apply will be selected through a lottery.
- Driver Education Sites - Lake Brantley HS, Oviedo HS, Seminole HS, Winter Springs HS
- Driver Education Dates & Times
- Session 1 – 5/31/22-6/9/22 (Monday-Thursday) - 7:20 am-3:30 pm
- Session 2 – 6/13/22-6/23/22 (Monday-Thursday) - 7:20 am-2:20 pm
- Register Online - Deadline to register – April 15, 2022
Seminole County Virtual School – Summer 2022
- New courses and credit recovery
- Register Online
Summer school at the designated sites is designed for remediation only (except Driver Ed and Seminole Virtual School), for the purpose of retaking courses in which the student earned a semester grade of D or F. Courses will be offered via PLATO online learning in a computer lab and virtual school (Seminole County Virtual School (SCVS) registration required). Virtual courses will be offered for both remediation and acceleration through SCVS.
- Summer School 2022 - Register Online
- Deadline to register: April 15, 2022
- Drivers Education – Summer 2022 - Register Online.
- Deadline to register – April 15, 2022
- Seminole County Virtual School – Summer 2022 - Register Online
Late registration will be held at each summer school site on May 31, 2022. During late registration students will be placed in classes on a space available basis. Students registering after the first day will need administrator approval.