PreK ESE Enrollment
Welcome to the Seminole County Public Schools enrollment page. We are excited to have your family join our A-Rated school district! Please follow the steps below to register your child with Seminole County Public Schools.
Make sure you have a current Individual Education Plan for your child. If your child does not have a current IEP and you suspect that your PK child (age 3-5) has a disability, he/she will need to be evaluated by the Seminole County Public School Pre-K ESE Clinic. You can make an evaluation appointment by calling 407-320-9406. If you are transferring to Seminole County and your child has an IEP from another school district, please call 407-320-9406 for assistance.
- Make sure you have your child’s current Individual Education Plan
- Your child was assigned a school by the SCPS Pre-K Clinic. For assistance with school assignment, please call 407-320-9406.
- If you are a new family to SCPS, please use the Skyward Family Access New Account Setup Link to complete your PK ESE online enrollment application.
If you are an existing SCPS family (have other students already enrolled in our district), please use the Skyward Family Access Existing Account Login Link to complete your PK ESE online enrollment application.
Resources for the Enrollment Process:
- Quick Start Guide – New SCPS Family/No Skyward Family Access Account
- Quick Start Guide – Existing SCPS Family (for families that already have one or more students in SCPS and will be enrolling another new student)
- Registration Requirements (English) (Spanish)
- Skyward Family Access New Account Setup Link
- Skyward Family Access Existing Account Login Link
- School Zone Search Link
- School Contact Information for Enrollment Assistance