(SANFORD, Fla.) Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS), in partnership with the School Breakfast Program, will provide breakfast at no charge to all students for the 2018-2019 school year at the following locations:

English Estates Elementary                             Milwee Middle

Goldsboro Elementary                                     Pine Crest Elementary

Hamilton Elementary                                       Spring Lake Elementary

Idyllwilde Elementary                                       Wicklow Elementary

Lake Orienta Elementary                                 Winter Springs Elementary

Midway Elementary   

In addition, all students will be served breakfast and lunch at no charge at the following locations:

Early Learning Center                                     Hopper Center

Endeavor School                                            Journeys Academy

Eugene Gregory Academy

For additional information, please contact Seminole County Public Schools Dining Services at 407-320-0226.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for bene?ts. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To ?le a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Press Contact

Michael Lawrence, APR
Communications Officer