Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is a web-based component of Skyward, our student information system. This access will enable parents to take an unprecedented and much more proactive role in their student's education. This access is secured by a unique username and password. To receive your username and password please contact or stop by the main office or school counseling office.
With this system you will now have access to the following information on your student(s):
- Student Demographic Information - View general information and emergency contact information to make sure everything is up to date in our database records.
- Student Grade Book Information - View students current grades***, missing assignments, and teacher comments.
- Message Center - View messages from your student’s teachers to you and the ability to reply back on a one-to-one basis.
- Student Attendance - View every absence or tardy recorded for the student in an easy to use calendar format.
- Student Schedules - View the student’s schedule as well as teacher and contact information for each class.
*** Current grades - There are many factors that determine how soon a teacher can assess and return assignments. Essays and research papers take longer to grade than a quiz or daily work. Coaching, club sponsorships, and family commitments can also affect turnaround time, as well as a teacher's student load. We urge students and parents to be patient as teachers do their best to return assignments and post grades as promptly as their schedule allows.