Holiday Closure Notice
Please be advised that the SCPS Fingerprint Office shall be closed from Monday, December 23, 2019 thru Friday, January 03, 2020. It will reopen for business on Monday January 06, 2019 with new operational business hours.
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) wants to assist you with the background screening process as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your fingerprints will be scanned at the Educational Support Center using the latest electronic live-scan fingerprinting technology.
Please access the informational links listed below to learn more about our fingerprinting process.
- Fingerprint Location / Hours / General Information
- Instructional & Non-Instructional Employees
- (i.e. teachers, administrators, counselors, support staff, facilities employees, coaches, etc). Substitute Teachers, OPS Employees, Extended Day Employees & other Non-Contracted Employees
- Dividend School Volunteers
- (Including Mentors/Volunteer Coaches/Overnight Field Trip Chaperones) Charter Schools
- Private Schools
- Student Teachers, Interns and Field Study Students
- Contractors, Vendors, Staffing Agencies and Sports Officiald (Statutory Compliance/Jessica Lunsford Act)