March 30, 2020 - Educational Support Center Appointment Only
Beginning on Tuesday, March 31st, visitors to our SCPS Educational Support Center must make an appointment at least 24-hours in advance. No walk-in traffic will be allowed until further notice. Appointment Hour times will be from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday. If you do not already know the phone number for the Department or staff you wish to make an advance appointment with, you may contact 407.320.0000 for assistance.
The fingerprinting office is currently closed to the public. If you should need assistance, please call 407-320-0457.
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) wants to assist you with the background screening process as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your fingerprints will be scanned at the Educational Support Center using the latest electronic live-scan fingerprinting technology.
Please access the informational links listed below to learn more about our fingerprinting process.
- Fingerprint Location / Hours / General Information
- Instructional & Non-Instructional Employees (i.e. teachers, administrators, counselors, support staff, facilities employees, coaches, etc).
- Substitute Teachers, OPS Employees, Extended Day Employees & other Non-Contracted Employees
- Dividend School Volunteers (Including Mentors/Volunteer Coaches/Overnight Field Trip Chaperones)
- Charter Schools
- Private Schools
- Student Teachers, Interns and Field Study Students
- Contractors, Vendors, Staffing Agencies and Sports Official (Statutory Compliance/Jessica Lunsford Act)