Thank you to the Citizens of Seminole County for voting for the Referendum granting the School Board the authority to increase the ad valorem millage annually by up to one mill for four years beginning July 1, 2013. Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) is one of only five districts in the state to receive an "A" rating in 2013. SCPS will use the funding to preserve "A" rated academic, vocational, arts, and athletic programs; retain highly qualified teachers; and repair and maintain school buildings. In short SCPS is building on the programs that have made it an "A" rated district for the last 14 years.
To ensure transparency, SCPS has created Fund 101 to account for all revenue received from the referendum and how these funds are used. Below is a summary of projects in Fund 101, which will be updated throughout the year.
- 2016-17 Fund 101 Millage Activity Reports as of 06-30-2017
- Summary of Fund 101 Millage Projects for 2016-17
- 2016-17 Fund 101 Millage Activity Reports as of 02/28/2017
- Summary of Fund 101 Millage Projects for 2015-16
- 2015-16 Fund 101 Millage Activity Reports as of 06/30/2016