Academic Year Completion Transfers

Home | District | Departments | Choices & Student Assignment | Student Transfer Options | Academic Year Completion Transfers

Academic Year Completion Transfers

  • School choice options that are permitted under School Board Policy 5.30 which allows students who move to another school zone within Seminole County be permitted to complete the academic year at the school in which the students were legally enrolled prior to the change in address.
  • Academic year completion transfers are approved for the remainder of the current academic year.
  • Transportation is not provided.

Choices and Student Assignment

Department Phone @ 407‐320‐0329
Department Informational Website @
Online Application Website @


Voluntary Pre-K
Great Start
The Foundation