Enrolling Your Student
To enroll a K-12 student in their zoned school(s) based upon your current address, please proceed to STEP 1 outlined below.
- To enroll a student in Home Education, please visit Home Education page.
- To enroll a student in Seminole County Virtual school, please visit the Virtual School page.
- To enroll a student in Voluntary Pre-K, please visit the Voluntary Pre-K page.
- Learn more about additional school choice options such as magnet programs and transfers please visit the Student Assignment & Program Access page.
Step 1 - Determine your school zones based upon your address.
- General School Zone Information
- Check Your School Zone
- If you are zoned to a single school zone (i.e. Longwood Elementary, Greenwood Lakes Middle, Lyman High), please proceed to STEP 2.
- If your school zone search indicates elementary zoning of Region 1, Region 2, or Region 3 and you need to register an elementary (K-5) student please follow the process for elementary region school zone assignments before proceeding to STEP 2.
Step 2 - Determine what type of enrollment applies to your student.
If your child is currently enrolled in a Seminole County Public School, print and fill out the form below after withdrawing your student from their current school. Once you have done so, please bring this form along with the required documentation to your new school.
If you are enrolling a student for the very first time into a Seminole County Public School, please continue to STEP 3 below.
Step 3 - Download the Registration Requirements.
Step 4 - Gather the documentation listed in the Registration Requirements and finalize enrollment.
SCPS is conducting online enrollment for ALL schools. New enrollment must be done through the online system.
Please gather the required documentation in the Student Registration Requirements above.
- If you are a new family or do not have a Skyward Family Access account, begin the account setup process.
- If you are an existing Seminole County Public School family and already have a Family Access account, please logi in.
For step-by-step instructions and FAQs, visit the Online Enrollment page.
If you are in need of assistance in scanning documents or completing your online application, please contact your school:
Please note, enrollment assistance occurs in the schools, not at the Education Support Center.
Please contact the school where you are enrolling your student.