Enrolling Your Student

Home | Parents | Enrolling Your Student

Enroll in Pre-K ESEApply for VPKEnroll in K/1Enroll in Grades 2-12Enroll in full-time SCVS  

If you are in need of assistance in scanning documents or completing your online application, please contact your school: 

Elementary School Contact Information | Middle School Contact Information | High School Contact Information

Please note, enrollment assistance occurs in the schools, not at the Education Support Center.


Please contact the school where you are enrolling your student.

SCPS Schools