Enrolling Your Student
To enroll a K-12 student in their zoned school(s) based upon your current address, please proceed to Step 1 outlined below.
- To enroll a student in Home Education, please visit Home Education page.
- To enroll a student in Seminole County Virtual school, please visit the Virtual School page.
- To enroll a student in Voluntary Pre-K, please visit the Voluntary Pre-K page.
- Learn more about additional school choice options such as magnet programs and transfers please visit the Student Assignment & Program Access page.
Step 1 - Determine your school zones based upon your address.
- General School Zone Information
- Check Your School Zone
- If you are zoned to a single school zone (i.e. Longwood Elementary, Greenwood Lakes Middle, Lyman High), please proceed to STEP 2.
- If your school zone search indicates elementary zoning of Region 1, Region 2, or Region 3 and you need to register an elementary (K-5) student please download this document and follow the process for elementary region school zone assignments before proceeding to STEP 2.
Step 2 - Download the Registration Requirements.
Step 3 - Gather the documentation listed in the Registration Requirements
If you are enrolling your student in one of the 20 schools listed below, gather the required documentation in the Student Registration Requirements above. If you are a new family or do not have a Skyward Family Access account, click here. If you are an existing Seminole County Public School family and already have a Family Access account, please click here. For step-by-step instructions and FAQs, visit the Online Enrollment Pilot page.
Online Enrollment Pilot Elementary Schools: Altamonte, Bear Lake, Carillon,Casselberry, Eastbrook, English Estates, Forest City, Geneva, Lake Mary, Lake Orienta, Layer, Longwood, Partin, Red Bug, Sabal Point, Stenstrom, Sterling Park, Wekiva, Winter Springs, and Woodlands Elementary.
To enroll a student at any other SCPS location, gather the required documentation (listed in the Student Registration Requirements), complete the Student Entry Form listed below and proceed to step 4.
Step 4 - Proceed to the front office of your zone/assigned school to finalize registration/enrollment.
- Registration/enrollment occurs in the schools, not at the Educational Support Center.