Enrolling Your Student
To enroll a K-12 student in their zoned school(s) based upon your current address, please proceed to Step 1 outlined below.
- To enroll a student in Home Education, please visit Home Education page.
- To enroll a student in Seminole County Virtual school, please visit the Virtual School page.
- To enroll a student in Voluntary Pre-K, please visit the Voluntary Pre-K page.
- Learn more about additional school choice options such as magnet programs and transfers please visit the Student Assignment & Program Access page.
Step 1 - Determine your school zones based upon your address.
- General School Zone Information
- Check Your School Zone
- If you are zoned to a single school zone (i.e. Longwood Elementary, Greenwood Lakes Middle, Lyman High), please proceed to STEP 2.
- If your school zone search indicates elementary zoning of Region 1, Region 2, or Region 3 and you need to register an elementary (K-5) student please download this document and follow the process for elementary region school zone assignments before proceeding to STEP 2.
Step 2 - Download the Registration Requirements.
Step 3 - Gather the documentation listed in the Registration Requirements
Gather the required documentation (listed in the Student Registration Requirements) and complete the Student Entry Form.
Step 4 - Proceed to the front office of your zone/assigned school to finalize registration/enrollment.
- Registration/enrollment occurs in the schools, not at the Educational Support Center.