Enrolling Your Student
Welcome to Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS), your "A"-rated school district! We're excited that you've chosen us for your child's educational journey and we're proud to have you become part of our growing family!
- To enroll a student in Voluntary Pre-K, please visit the Voluntary Pre-K site.
- To enroll a student in Home Education, please visit Home Education site.
- To enroll a student in Seminole County Virtual school, please visit the Virtual School site.
- Learn more about additional school choice options such as Transfers and Magnet Programs.
To enroll a K-12 student in their zoned school(s), based upon your current address, please follow the steps below.
Determine your school zone.
- Click here to find your zoned school based on your address.
- Click here to learn more about school zones.
- If you are zoned to a single school zone (ex. Lake Mary Elementary), please proceed to Step 3.
- If you are zoned to elementary Region 1 schools (Bentley, Idyllwilde, & Wilson), Region 2 (Bentley, Crystal Lake, & Wicklow) or Region 3 (Hamilton, Midway, & Pine Crest), please visit the Student Assignment and Program Access website. If you have already received a region school zone assignment through the Student Assignment and Program Access department, you may proceed to step 3.
Gather the required documentation (listed in the Student Registration Requirements) and complete the Student Entry Form.
Proceed to the front office of your zoned/assigned school to finalize enrollment/registration.
- If applicable, parents/guardians should bring any relevant legal documents to make the enrollment process easier.
- If your student has been enrolled in any K-12 school in Florida, you do not need to produce a physical unless it is not included in their transfer records.
Learn more about student services offered.
- ESOL/World Languages
- Extended Day (Before/After School Care)
- Dining Services
- ESSS & Gifted
- Bus Information
For questions regarding school zones and registration requirements, please contact the appropriate department.