VPK PAYMENT WINDOW CLOSED JULY 25. IF PAYMENT WAS NOT RECEIVED, YOUR CHILD WAS PLACED ON A WAIT LIST
- If your child is registered for a full day VPK class, you must pay your child's first month's tuition in advance
- The payment window is open from July 1- July 25; If payment is not received by July 25, your child will be moved to a wait list. If your child will no longer attend our VPK, please call and let us know
- The first payment must be made at the Rinehart Office (239 Rinehart Rd. Lake Mary) in the form of Visa/Mastercard, or money order
- We do not accept cash or checks
- The VPK office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- After the first payment is made at the office, you will be given instructions on how to make your monthly VPK payment online.
REGISTRATION BEGAN ON MARCH 4 AND IS ONGOING UNTIL ALL SPACES ARE FILLED. PLEASE CONTACT THE VPK OFFICE FOR AVAILABILTY (407-320-0463)
To be place on a class list, you must have the VPK certificate and all required documents listed below. The VPK certificate can take up to 10 days to process, so please plan accordingly. Only completed registrations will be accepted.
APPLY FOR YOUR VPK CERTIFICATE THROUGH THE EARLY LEARNING COALITION BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2019-SEE INFORMATION BELOW
If at any time you require assistance obtaining your VPK Certificate, please contact:
*Early Learning Coalition of Seminole County
280 Hunt Park Cove, Longwood, FL, 32750, phone: 407.960.2460.
If you have questions regarding enrollment with a SCPS VPK provider, please visit:
*SCPS VPK Office
*239 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Step 1 - Apply for Your VPK Certificate
You will apply for your VPK Certificate of Eligibility through the Early Learning Coalition of Seminole.
This will require parents/guardians to complete an application by uploading one of the following documents in PDF format:
- Proof of Florida residency (e.g. electric bill, current Florida driver's license, lease)
- Proof of child's age (e.g. birth certificate, passport)
Your child's Certificate of Eligibility will be emailed to you as soon as documents are verified. This may take up to 10 business days.
Visit the Parent Portal on the Coalition's website to begin the process of obtaining your VPK Certificate.
Step 2 - Register with Seminole County Public Schools
The Seminole County Public Schools VPK office is located at 239 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL 32746 (407.320.0463). To register, please bring the following:
Please note: Individual Schools do not register for VPK. All SCPS Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) registrations must come through the Pre-K office. Office hours at Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please bring the following documents to register your child:
- Child’s birth certificate
- VPK Certificate of Eligibility
- Driver’s license, car registration, or voter registration
- Electric bill
- Proof of residency (lease or warranty deed)
- Child’s Immunization Record (must be current)
- Child's Proof of Physical (within a year)
- Student entry form (English) | (Spanish)
For a more detailed list of appropriate documents, view student registration requirements.