Bus Stop Information
Welcome to My Ride K-12 (formerly Ride 360)
Introducing My Ride K-12
SCPS Transportation will utilize the My Ride K-12 system beginning in the 2022-2023 school year. This website and mobile app allow families and students to find bus route information, receive real-time notifications and receive alerts.
Getting Started with Your Mobile Device
To access student routing information through the My Ride K-12 mobile app, do the following:
- Download “Traversa Ride 360” from the Google Play Store or Apple IOS Store.
- After the installation is complete, open the mobile app.
- When you’re asked to find your school district, search for Seminole School District.
- Once your district is selected, you’ll be presented with the login page. If you don’t already have a login, click ‘Register’.
- To register, enter your email address, create your password and username.
- After registering, you’ll receive an email confirmation. The provided link will require you to confirm your registration through the Ride 360 website.
- Login, and then add your child by going to My Students and choosing the + button. This will present the Find a Student screen.
- Enter the unique information required by your district to find your child. Repeat this step to continue finding students.
- When all students are added, you can then view transportation information for each of your students.
- If you’d like to share a student link with another person, go to My Students and either long-press for Android or left-swipe for iOS.
- Choose which students to share, then enter the email address of the person you’d like to share with. That person will receive a confirmation email, which will then automatically link the student to that user. They will be required to register with Ride 360 if they haven’t already done so.
- The bus's route number is the first three numbers listed in the Run ID and is the only number a student needs to reference and remember.
App Store Links
Additional ResourcesTraversa Ride 360 User Guide Flyer
- If you are experiencing issues, feel free to reach out to 407.320.7550