Pre-Employment Transition Services
Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) help students with disabilities advocate for themselves in the workplace, prepare for employment and gain real-world work experience.
Students, ages 14-21, who are currently enrolled in school, have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 and are a client of the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR).
Already a client of VR or the VR Pre-ETS Program
Contact your VR Counselor to request these services through Seminole County Public Schools.
Become a client of VR or the VR Pre-ETS Program
Contact your school’s Transition Resource Teacher and complete the VR or Pre-ETS Program referral form.
Download a pdf copy of the Pre-ETS Rack Card.
- Develop Self-Awareness
- Understand Your Rights
- Set Goals
- Request Appropriate Accommodations
- Become Career Ready
- Develop an Action Plan
- Learn to Advocate for Yourself
- Develop a Resumé
- Interview Skills
- Search and Apply for Jobs Online
- Find and Complete Job Applications
- Manage Employer Contacts
- Handle Conflict
- Navigate Public Transportation
- Review Employee Benefits
- Apply and Practice Soft Skills and Social Skills
- Gain an Understanding of Career Field
- Develop Work Related Skills
- Build Relationships
- Identify Work Accommodations
- Acquire Job References
The services described above are Pre-Employment Transition Services. Seminole County School District is approved by Vocational Rehabilitation as a provider of these services.