Purchasing and Distribution Services
Our mission is to support our customers, the schools, departments and special centers, students, teachers and administrators by:
• Maximizing the value of the products and services purchased.
• Stocking and distributing quality supplies at discounted prices.
• Assure prompt and accurate delivery of textbooks.
• Assure internal mail services that are efficient and reliable.
• Disposing of surplus property in a cost effective manner and to maximize revenue.
We are committed to our mission while maintaining high ethical standards and a fair and open procurement process. The department is committed to observing all applicable laws, rules and regulations as promulgated and amended by the School Board of Seminole County Florida, the State of Florida, and the United States Government.
The Purchasing and Distribution Services Department is responsible for ensuring that the procurement activities for all goods and services for the School District are in compliance with all applicable Florida Statutes, State Board of Education rules, State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF), School Board policies, and federal procurement requirements. In addition, the department is responsible for providing district-wide mail services, surplus property pickup and disposal, moving services, and management of a central warehouse with over 850 items, with weekly deliveries to all facilities.
- Steps to Become A Vendor
- Cover Letter for Vendor Application
- Vendor Application
- W-9 Form
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Example
- Purchasing Staff Responsibility List
- Sale of Surplus Property
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions- General
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions- Federal
- Report of Unsatisfactory Materials and/or Services
Click on one of the names below to view their full bio (if available).