Purchasing and Distribution Services
The Teacher Classroom Supply (TCS) Program Powered by Amazon Business Solution is Here!
On August 3, 2021, active teachers who were in the Human Resources system as of July 29, 2021, received a welcome email from the Purchasing Department inviting them to review the TCS procedures and sign the Acknowledgement Form, to ensure that all teachers who participate in the TCS program understand and agree to the guidelines provided by Florida Statute 1012.71.
After receiving notification that the teacher has signed the Acknowledgement Form, Purchasing will send a second email with Amazon TCS account setup instructions.
Following the initial welcome email, additional emails from the Purchasing Department will be sent out to teachers added to the Human Resources system on a regular basis, until the deadline of September 1, 2021.
Please click the link below for more information.
Effective June 1, 2020, The School Board of Seminole County, Florida will no longer post competitive quotes on DemandStar.com, and effective July 1, 2020, The School Board of Seminole County, Florida will no longer post formal, competitive solicitations on DemandStar.com. In order to receive notifications of upcoming competitive quotes and solicitations, please register at: https://www.myvendorlink.com/common/default.aspx.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process please contact:
- Gaby Madrid at (407) 320-0149 or
- Purchasing Department at (407) 320-0057
Our mission is to support our customers, the schools, departments and special centers, students, teachers and administrators by:
- Maximizing the value of the products and services purchased.
- Stocking and distributing quality supplies at discounted prices.
- Assure prompt and accurate delivery of textbooks.
- Assure internal mail services that are efficient and reliable.
- Disposing of surplus property in a cost effective manner and to maximize revenue.
We are committed to our mission while maintaining high ethical standards and a fair and open procurement process. The department is committed to observing all applicable laws, rules and regulations as promulgated and amended by the School Board of Seminole County Florida, the State of Florida, and the United States Government.
The Purchasing and Distribution Services Department is responsible for ensuring that the procurement activities for all goods and services for the School District are in compliance with all applicable Florida Statutes, State Board of Education rules, State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF), School Board policies, and federal procurement requirements. In addition, the department is responsible for providing district-wide mail services, surplus property pickup and disposal, moving services, and management of a central warehouse with over 850 items, with weekly deliveries to all facilities.
- Doing Business with Seminole County Public Schools
- Cover Letter for Vendor Application
- Vendor Application
- W-9 Form
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Example
- Purchasing Staff Responsibility List
- Sale of Surplus Property
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions- General
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions- Federal
- Report of Unsatisfactory Materials and/or Services
Click on one of the names below to view their full bio (if available).