Welcome to Payroll Services. We are committed to the accurate and timely payment of wages to employees and to ensure compliance with district, state and federal requirements. We do this with a knowledgeable group of payroll professionals that provide quality customer service with emphasis on mutual respect.
- Click here if you are a substitute teacher or OPS employee who has never logged on to Employee Self Service (ESS).
- For employees on leave or who have terminated within the last 21 days, click here to access the Portal.
- All others, using your username and password, sign into the Portal.
- Click here for instructions to disable pop-up blockers.
- Contact Information by school or department
- Paycheck Dates
- Payroll Dates
- Payroll Forms
- Substitute Pay
As required by Section 668.6076, Florida Statutes, you are hereby notified that:
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.