Teacher Job Fair
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) is looking for additional qualified teachers to join our educational team for the 2020-2021 school year!
External candidates, current SCPS substitute teachers, OPS, and non-instructional employees, please join us for our Job Fair on Saturday, March 7, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at Lake Howell High School (Auditorium) located at 4200 Dike Road, Winter Park, FL 32792.
The Job Fair is for critical shortage areas only. To view a list of critical shortage areas, click here.
To attend the job fair you must:
- Click here to complete the online application/registration (Deadline February 27, 2020). You must apply for each position separately. Participation at the job fair is limited.
- After clicking the link, you will be taken to our Careers page, then select "External Applicants Apply Now," if you are not currently employed by SCPS. If you are a SCPS substitute teacher, OPS employee, or a non-instructional employee, please select "Current Employees Apply Now."
- Next, on the left hand side under Job Category, select More… and SCPS Teacher Job Fair to sort and see the Job Fair openings.
If do not already have an account you will be directed to create an account when you apply for a position.
Applicants should apply for all positions they would want to be considered.
- Remember to bring multiple copies of your resume for principals to review.
- Dress for success.
- Candidates will be scheduled for three interviews.
Attendance at the job fair DOES NOT guarantee a position.
For questions, please contact SCPS-Recruit@scps.k12.fl.us.