How To Apply
JOIN OUR DISTRICT
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) is looking for additional members to join our educational team!
Provided are the resources and information you will need to successfully apply for one of Seminole County Public Schools' (SCPS) open positions.
Seminole County Public Schools is committed to serving those that have a disability that may require reasonable accommodation(s). The SCPS Equity and ADA Administrator is available at (407) 320-0317.
Qualified applicants are entitled to reasonable accommodation(s) during the application and interview process. Applicants requesting an accommodation may call (407) 320-0231.
We're thrilled you have chosen to pursue a career with us!
Employment Application And Vacancies
To begin the online application process, view SCPS Job Vacancies, and submit resumes electronically, click here.
Additional Information for Applicants
- Procedures to Become a Substitute Teacher
- Job Descriptions (including Qualifications, Responsibilities, and Salary Range for a Position) Fingerprinting Information
- Criminal Background Screening Guidelines and Procedures
- Fingerprinting (Statutory Compliance/Jessica Lunsford Act)
- Highly Qualified - No Child Left Behind Requirements
- Print Employment Reference Forms
- Benefits Information for New Hires