Lyman High School
Lyman High School Stadium Project includes:
- Stadium Entrance and Ticketing Booth Addition – to include ornamental fencing and brick masonry column features and arched entry feature with school’s name.
- Pedestrian Plaza Area at the Stadium Entrance – comprehensive improvements to the curbs, paving and sidewalks that will border the west side of the Home Bleachers, with restricted/controlled vehicular access
- Demolition and Replacement of the Home Bleacher – Home seating will provide approximately 2258 seats, along with ADA accessible routes and seating. Visitor’s bleachers are in good condition and will only require improvements to ramps and railings.
- Storage Buildings - Demolition and Replacement of the under-stadium storage building with two storage buildings and fenced outdoor storage areas.
- Press Box – demolition and replacement of the existing press box.
- Stadium Lighting Improvement - Demolition of three existing stadium lighting poles, to be replaced with two Musco LED lighting structures.
- Renovation and Expansion of the existing track - from seven non-competition to eight competition certified lanes. Existing lanes will be milled and resurfaced.
Project budget estimate: $2,000,000
Estimated completion: May 2019