Facilities Planning & Project Management
The Facilities Planning and Project Management Department is responsible for overseeing District planning, facility planning, facility design and major construction projects scheduled throughout the District.
Department Staff includes a team of professional Architects, Engineers, Planners and Owner’s Field Representatives who oversee and coordinate the planned improvements to the district’s building and site assets.
Facilities Planning staff oversees the District’s intergovernmental relations with the municipalities of Seminole County while collecting, analyzing and forecasting future student enrollment of the District.
- Intergovernmental Coordination
- Capacity Reporting & Evaluation
- Attendance Boundary Mapping
- State Reporting
- Coordination of District FF&E
- Real Estate Transactions
Project Management staff oversees the facility planning, design and construction services associated with the development and implementation of the District's 5 Year Capital Improvement Plan.
- Design professional contract oversight and coordination
- Plans review and permitting
- Construction administration and inspection services
- Prequalification of General and Roofing Contractors
- Development and tracking of Capital Budget
The Facilities Planning and Project Management offices are located on the 4th floor, west wing of the Educational Support Center, 400 East Lake Mary Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773.