Summer Adventure Camp
June 3 - August 2
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Open to current Kindergarten through 5th grade students. Space is limited, so register early online at scps.revtrak.net! For information, contact 407.320.9304.
- Bentley Elementary
- Eastbrook Elementary
- Lawton Elementary
- Spring Lake Elementary
Program Weekly Fees
Program fees include lunch and all field trips. The weekly fee is required whether the child attends 1 day or the full week.
Please DO NOT send toys with your child. We will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
Summer Camp 2019
Theme: Game On!
- Week 1 (June 3 – June 7) Lego Maniacs
- Week 2 (June 10 – June 14) Game Design
- Week 3 (June 17 – June 21) Minecraft Master
- Week 4 (June 24 – June 28) Gameshow Mania
- Week 5 (July 1 - July 5) Party in the USA
- Week 6 (July 8 – July 12) Survivor
- Week 7 (July 15 – July 19) All Sportz
- Week 8 (July 22 – July 26) Game Tastics
- Week 9 (July 29 – August 2) Olympics
Children should come dressed appropriately for the weather and to participate in indoor/outdoor activities. Please send a morning snack and an afternoon snack including a drink with your child on a daily basis.
Registration and Fee Procedures
Registration is open to both SCPS and non-SCPS students starting March 1, 2019. An online registration form must be completed for each participant before attending camp. The registration fee ($25.00) and first week’s payment must accompany the registration. The acceptance of your payment serves as confirmation of Summer Adventure Camp
For information on registering your child for Summer Adventure Camp, please visit the registration information page.