Summer Adventure Camp
June 3 - August 2
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Open to current Kindergarten through 5th grade students. Space is limited, so register early online at scps.revtrak.net! For information, contact 407.320.9304.
- Bentley Elementary
- Eastbrook Elementary
- Lawton Elementary
- Spring Lake Elementary
Program Weekly Fees
Program fees include lunch and all field trips. The weekly fee is required whether the child attends 1 day or the full week.
Please DO NOT send toys with your child. We will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
Summer Camp 2019
Theme: Game On!
- Week 1 (June 3 – June 7) Lego Maniacs
- Week 2 (June 10 – June 14) Game Design
- Week 3 (June 17 – June 21) Minecraft Master
- Week 4 (June 24 – June 28) Gameshow Mania
- Week 5 (July 1 - July 5) Party in the USA
- Week 6 (July 8 – July 12) Survivor
- Week 7 (July 15 – July 19) All Sportz
- Week 8 (July 22 – July 26) Game Tastics
- Week 9 (July 29 – August 2) Olympics
Children should come dressed appropriately for the weather and to participate in indoor/outdoor activities. Please send a morning snack and an afternoon snack including a drink with your child on a daily basis.
Registration and Fee Procedures
Registration is open to both SCPS and non-SCPS students starting March 1, 2019. An online registration form must be completed for each participant before attending camp. The registration fee ($25.00). The acceptance of your payment serves as confirmation of Summer Adventure Camp registration.
For information on registering your child for Summer Adventure Camp, please visit the registration information page.