Provided below are all of the resources you will need, as a parent, to confidently enroll your child in Seminole County Public Schools' (SCPS) Extended Day Childcare Program and Summer Adventure Camp!
We've provided rates, field trip information, our general handbook and other important links. We encourage you to explore all that we have to offer students, after school and over the summer, by exploring the information and links available below.
Payment is for ONE day or the FULL week to hold a weekly spot. The yearly registration fee is non-refundable and due if you register for either weekly or daily service. The registration fee is due for each child.
|Weekly rates||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child|
|AM & PM||$57.00||$54.00||$51.00|
|Daily rates||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child|
|AM & PM||$15.00||$14.00||$13.00|
|Session||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child|
|Full Day Weekly
7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
(Summer Adventure Camp)
If your child attends at least one day within a week, the full weekly and/or daily rate is still required.
* Please Note: if you are a Seminole County Public Schools contracted employee, please see the Program Site Coordinator for program rates.
- Parent Handbook
- Elementary Schools Fee Schedule
- Middle Schools Fee Schedule
- Snack Menus (KidZone) - May 2021
- Snack Menus (KZone) - May 2021
- Summer Camp Menu - https://scps.nutrislice.com/menu
Please click here to volunteer.