Highlands Elementary is proud to announce that the school has been named as a Leader in Me Lighthouse School by Franklin Covey Co.
2021-2022 School Year
Kindergarten & 1st Grade Registration
Kindergarten & 1st Grade Registration for the 2021-2022 school begins on February 1, 2020!
To prepare for online enrollment on February 1, 2021 visit the enrollment information page.
Please use the links below for a required documentation checklist.
For more information, please contact the SCPS Elementary Education Department at 407.320.0374.
Red Apple Dining
Experience the Difference at Your Campus Restaurant - Learn more about the options available at our SCPS Elementary Schools.
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) understands and supports the importance of laying a strong foundation early on in a child's academic career. We provide all of the best resources and opportunities available to ensure your child receives the strongest foundation possible to build upon, throughout their years with SCPS. The Elementary Education office is facilitated by two Executive Directors, one Executive Assistant and one Secretary. The department supports 37 Elementary Schools, VPK, KidZone and Beyond (formally known as Extended Day) and 4 Charter Schools. We are located at the Educational Support Center at 400 E. Lake Mary Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773.
The Elementary Education office provides:
- Assistance to parents with concerns or issues at an elementary school;
- Assistance with the registration process;
- Assistance with SCPS forms such as Student Not Residing With Parent SCPS Form 893, Student Entry SCPS Form 123, Verification of Residence SCPS Form 1312
- The Executive Directors will provide principals with updated information on legal issues, curriculum, discipline, education laws, etc.; teaching & learning
- The Executive Directors provide guidance to principals and assistant principals
- Registration Requirements (English) / (Español)
- Student Entry Form (English) / (Español)
- Verification of Residency - Form 1312 (English) / (Español)
- Student Not Residing with Parent (English) / (Español)
- Transfer Record from Non-Public to Public School—Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Click on one of the names below to view their full bio (if available).
Click on one of the news items below to view the full article.