2022-2023 School Year
Kindergarten & New Student Grade Registration
Online enrollment is now available for the 2022-2023 school year! For additional information or to start the process, please visit the enrollment information page.
Please use the links below for a required documentation checklist.
For more information, please contact the SCPS Elementary Education Department at 407.320.0374.
Red Apple Dining
Experience the Difference at Your Campus Restaurant - Learn more about the options available at our SCPS Elementary Schools.
2021-2022 School Year
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) understands and supports the importance of laying a strong foundation early on in a child's academic career. We provide all of the best resources and opportunities available to ensure your child receives the strongest foundation possible to build upon, throughout their years with SCPS. The Elementary Education office is facilitated by two Assistant Superintendents and one Executive Assistant. The department supports 37 Elementary Schools, VPK, KidZone and Beyond (formally known as Extended Day) and four Charter Schools. We are located at the Educational Support Center at 400 E. Lake Mary Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773.
The Elementary Education office provides:
- Assistance to parents with concerns or issues at an elementary school;
- Assistance with the registration process;
- Assistance with SCPS forms such as Student Not Residing With Parent SCPS Form 893, Student Entry SCPS Form 123, Verification of Residence SCPS Form 1312
- The Assistant Superintendents will provide principals with updated information on legal issues, curriculum, discipline, education laws, etc.; teaching & learning
- The Assistant Superintendents provide guidance to principals and assistant principals
- Registration Requirements (English) / (Español)
- Student Entry Form (English) / (Español)
- Verification of Residency - Form 1312 (English) / (Español)
- Student Not Residing with Parent (English) / (Español)