Choices & Student Assignment
Five Steps to School Choice & Student Assignment
Step 1 – Determine your school zones based upon your address.
Step 2 - Explore school choice options and student assignment procedures.
- Elementary Region School Zone Assignment Process
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs
- Student Transfer Options
Step 3 - Determine the appropriate application timeline.
- Click here to view application timelines by school year.
Step 4 - Complete the appropriate application.
Step 5 - Monitor application status and take next steps as directed.
- Check email frequently & read all emails and communications completely and thoroughly.
- Log back into parent application account to check status of specific applications.
- Pay attention to registration requirements and any deadlines.
- Refer back to the step-by-step instructions for assistance.
- Contact the Choices & Student Assignment Department for additional questions.
Click on one of the events below for more details.