Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs are high‐quality and innovative educational programs that specialize in a particular theme and are open to all Seminole County students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs offer dedicated classes with specific instruction related to the theme of the school or program.
- A student will be required to remain in a magnet school/magnet program for a minimum of one year after acceptance unless the school/program determines that the program requirements have not been fulfilled.
- Once a student has enrolled in a magnet school/magnet program, the student may not re-enroll in the zoned school or transfer to another school until the student has completed the academic year.
- In each subsequent year, midyear exits are not permitted.
- Transportation is provided to all students who live more than 2 miles from the school/program.
Elementary School (Grades K-5) Magnet Options
Middle School (Grades 6-8) Magnet Options
High School (Grades 9-12) Magnet Options
Magnet School Selection Table