Elementary Region Schools
Elementary Region School Zones - APPLY NOW
- Parents/Guardians residing in an elementary region school zone will designate by rank order their preference for their student among the schools located within the region.
- Student assignment will be determined by random selection based upon the following criteria - preference zone, full time site-based employee, sibling placement, socioeconomic diversity, family preference, and capacity.
- Families assigned to their second or third choice school will be randomly placed in a wait pool for their first choice school for the remainder of the school year for which the application was submitted.
- Families must reapply, beginning in January, to be eligible for a new school assignment the following year.
- Families that are satisfied with their school assignment do not need to reapply in subsequent years.
- For more information about the assignment process and the wait pool management process please reference the documents below.
Elementary Region School Zone Application Process
Region 1 = Bentley, Idyllwilde, & Wilson
Region 2 = Bentley, Crystal Lake, & Wicklow
Region 3 = Hamilton, Midway, & Pine Crest
Region School Zone Assignment Logic Timeline