Elementary Region School Zones
Complete the appropriate region school zone application based upon your address.
- Apply online at www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us.
Submit the region school application via the online application system.
- Confirmation email will be sent upon submission.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you did not submit the application.
Receive a school assignment email.
- On time/lottery applications = school assignment email sent in late March/early April each year.
- Late/ongoing applications = school assignment email sent within 24-48 hours.
- Even if assigned to your second or third choice school a family must register at the assigned school in order to remain in the wait pool for their first choice school.
- Student assignment will be based upon the following criteria - preference zone, full time site-based employee, sibling placement, socioeconomic diversity, family preference, and capacity.
Take the school assignment email to the assigned school and register.
- School is responsible for checking all required registration documentation and verifying residency.
- All school assignments have a registration deadline.
- If the parents/guardians do not register their child by the stated deadline, they will be required to submit a new region school application.
Wait Pool Management:
- Families assigned to their second or third choice school will remain in a wait pool for their first choice school.
- Wait pools are only maintained for first choice schools.
- Parents/Guardians must register their child at the assigned school in order to remain in the wait pool for their first choice school.
- Once the school year begins, a student must be in attendance at the assigned school in order to remain in the wait pool for their first choice school.
- On time applicants are placed prior to late applicants, as practicable.
- Wait pools are maintained for one school year.
- Families must reapply, beginning in January, to be eligible for a new school assignment the following year.
- Families that are satisfied with their school assignment do not need to reapply in subsequent years.
- Contact the Student Assignment & Program Access Department.