Student Assignment and Program Access
Please visit our Contact Us page for more information about how to reach our department by phone or email. Please note that our department is fully able to assist families remotely (phone, email, web based/online application system) and face-to-face appointments are not necessary in order for a family to receive assistance.
Five Steps to Explore Options & Apply Online
Step 1: Determine your school zones based upon your address.
Step 2: Review student assignment procedures & school choice options.
- Download the 2022-2023 School Choice Guide
- Elementary Region School Zones
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs
- Student Transfer Options
Step 3: Determine the appropriate application timeline.
Step 4: Complete the appropriate application via the online application system.
- Apply online @ www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Only one account is needed for all students and all applications for all school years.
- There will never be a need to create a second account.
- When applying, be sure to select the correct application category.
Step 5: Monitor application status and take next steps as directed.
- Monitor application status @ www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Using the parent dashboard, your online account will allow you to track the status of an application and read critical notifications about an application.
- Click on "My Messages" to read previous communications regarding your application account.
- Click on "Select Language" to view the application site in a different language.
- Submit additional school choice applications by school year.
Contact the Student Assignment & Program Access Department.