Frequently Asked Questions

Listed below are questions that are commonly asked regarding Seminole County Public Schools' (SCPS) KidZone & Beyond/K-Zone Program. We encourage you to review these FAQs to see if they can answer some questions you may be having yourself.

KidZone & Beyond

When are my payments due?

All payments are due no later than Friday prior to the service week.

What are my options for making a payment?

KidZone and Beyond accepts online payments. Parents can pay online directly by personal check or credit card. Parents can also pay using the MySchoolBucks App. If you would like to pay by money order, this payment will need to be brought to the KidZone central office located at 239 Rinehart Road Lake Mary, FL 32746.We do not accept cash payments.

*Please note that if you encounter an error when using the MySchoolBucks App, it is recommended that you use the online web browser to make your reoccurring payments and avoid a late fee.

How do I sign up for Auto Pay?

  1. Log into your account.
  2. Navigate to the pending invoice(s) you are looking to pay.
  3. Click Show Payment Plan.
  4. Click Payment Options.
  5. Select the Pay in Full and subscribe radio button. Click Add to Cart.
  6. Repeat steps 3-5 for any remaining invoices.
  7. Click View Cart/Check Out.
  8. Complete checkout process

Do I need to re-register for AutoPay?

Yes. AutoPay does not roll over from year to year or program to program. Also, please keep in mind that if your autopay deduction is declined for any reason, you will need to re-register when there is an active invoice available to you.

Do I need to register my student each year for KidZone & Beyond?

Yes. Registrations do NOT roll over from year to year.

What if my child has medical needs?

Please list all medical needs on your child(s) online registration. If your child requires medication at the end of the school day, the Clinic Assistant will administer medication prior to sending the child to KidZone and Beyond. Be sure that your child's teacher, the clinic assistant and the Site Coordinator are aware of your child's needs. If your child requires medication that is only secured in the school Clinic, the Site Coordinator does not have access to this location.

What if I need my child's account suspended?

If you are in need of your KidZone and Beyond account suspended, contact the site coordinator at your child(s) school by phone or email with the start and end date of the suspension.

What are the program hours?

Before school care begins at 7:00 a.m. Students are not to be dropped off before this time. After school care will operate until 6:00 p.m. All parents must come into the cafeteria to sign out their children.

What is the cost for my child to participate?

There is a non-refundable and non-transferable $25.00 registration fee, which includes school insurance. This coverage insures each child for before, during, and after school hours. Please see our program page for more information on rates.

Will my child be placed on the class list or a waiting list?

Children will be placed on a waiting list only if we have reached full capacity in the program space.

Who can pick my child up from school?

Children will only be released to individuals that are listed as authorized individuals to pick up your child, based on what's stated on their registration form.

Can my VPK student attend KidZone? What is the age requirement?

Yes. Parents will register and pay online by going to our website Students who are 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current year and are fully potty-trained. There are no exceptions.

What is the adult to child ratio?

The ratio of adults to children is 25:1.

How do I switch KidZone sites if I move and the school year has already started?

If your child is currently registered at in a KidZone program and you need the registration transferred to another school, contact the central office at [email protected] with the start date of the new school and the end date of the initial school.

How do I register?

Please refer to this link to go to our online registration and payment portal.

How do I obtain a copy of my payment history for Tax purposes related to 2021 (July - December) and 2022?

Please see the steps below on how to obtain your Tax Information:

Tax ID: 59-6000855


Log onto and follow the steps below:

  1. Click "School Store" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
  2. Click "Scheduled Payments."
  3. Click "Recent Payments."
  4. Click the "Download" button.
  5. Select "Previous Calendar Year (2021)."
  6. Click "Export."

If you need further assistance with My School Bucks, please contact them at: (855) 832-5226; (Help)

PROCARE (January 2021- June 2021).
Tax information for Procare was sent out via email.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.