STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES TO HOST ANNUAL POST HIGH SCHOOL VIRTUAL TRANSITION SHOWCASE
(SANFORD, Fla.) Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) Student Support Services (SSS) will host their annual Virtual Transition Showcase Monday, March 1st through Friday, March 5th.
Representatives from recreational programs, health & wellness, family support services, area colleges, vocational schools, job training programs and other community agencies have provided videos and links with valuable information for students on an IEP or with a 504 plan in grades K-12 and their families, in order to assist them in planning for the future.
Live Sessions with detailed information on the following topics will be featured from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. each evening:
- 03/01 - Benefits Planning, Inc.
- 03/02 - Project 10 Transition Education Network
- 03/03 - Hoyt & Bryan (Guardianship)
- 03/04 - Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- 03/05 - Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
- 03/05 - Seminole State College (SSC) – Disability Support Services
WHAT: SCPS SSS Virtual Annual Transition Showcase
WHEN: March 1st-March 5th, Live Sessions 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Online Virtually at: bit.ly/scps-transition-showcase