ESSS TO HOLD 2018 TRANSITION FAIR
(SANFORD, Fla.) Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) Exceptional Student Support Services (ESSS) will host their Annual Transition Fair on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Winter Springs High School Cafeteria, located at 130 Tuskawilla Rd., Winter Springs, FL 32708.
Representatives from disability support services, recreational programs, health & wellness, family support services, area colleges, vocational schools, job training programs and other community agencies will be in attendance to provide valuable information to 6th-12th grade students and families in order to assist them in planning for the future.
Door prizes will be awarded to students and families who participate in Pre-Registration.
Break-out sessions with detailed information on the following topics will be featured:
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Project SEARCH/REACH
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- SSC – Academic Accommodations at the College level
- SCPS ePathways – Pathways to Careers and Employment
- Benefits Planning, Inc.-Work Incentives Counselor Presentation
- UCF – Inclusive Education Services
- Florida Consortium on Inclusive Higher Education-College IS a realistic goal for students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Project 10-Graduation Requirements, Diploma Options and Beyond
WHAT: SCPS ESSS Annual Transition Fair
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 7th, 2018
WHERE: Winter Springs High School
130 Tuskawilla Rd., Winter Springs, FL 32708