Easter Seals of Florida
- Click here for Weekend Camp Schedule, Winter Week-Long Camp, Family Fun Days, Summer Overnight and Day Camp.
- Register for Easterseals Camps
Register Now for February 2020 Classes! - Space is limited. Class is being offered at two schools.
Location: Seminole High School or Lake Brantley High School
Time: 3:00pm - 5:30pm
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday
2/11/, 2/13, 2/18, 2/20, 2/25/ 2/27, 3/3 3/5, (3/10 make-up day, if needed)
Transportation: Family must provide their own transportation.
How to Register: Contact the Transition Resource Teacher assigned to your school. Contact information can be found: www.scps.us/transition-staff
Event Flyer (PDF)
- Develop a Resumé
- Interview Skills
- Search and Apply for Jobs Online
- Find and Complete Job Applications
- Manage Employers Contacts
- Handle Conflict
- Navigate Public Transportation
- Review Employee Benefits
Turning 22, Inc Dance Party
- 5 - 8 p.m. on Saturday, February 29, 2020 at Fran Carlton Center (11 N. Forrest Ave, Apopka)
- Admission is $5 per person
- This event is for young adults aged 18 and up.
- Event Flyer (image)
SCPS Transition Fair
Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) Student Support Services (SSS) will host their Annual SCPS SSS Transition Fair - Your Path...Your Future on Saturday, March 7th, 2020 from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Winter Springs High School Cafeteria, located at 130 Tuskawilla Rd., Winter Springs, FL 32708.
Representatives from Vocational Rehabilitation, area colleges, vocational schools, disability support services, recreational programs, health & wellness, family support services, job training programs and other community agencies will be in attendance to provide valuable information to K-12 grade students and families in order to assist them in planning for the future.
Break-out sessions with detailed information on the following topics will be featured:
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Benefits Planning, Inc.
- Disability Rights Florida
- Hoyt & Bryan Law Group
- Project 10: Transition Education Network
- SCPS Programs: Pre-Employment Transition Services & Project SEARCH
- Vocational Rehabilitation - STAR and VR Transition Services
WHAT: SCPS SSS Annual Transition Fair: Your Path...Your Future
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 7th, 2020
WHERE: Winter Springs High School
130 Tuskawilla Rd., Winter Springs, FL 32708
Please see fliers attached (Spanish & English versions) for more information. Families will be able to sign in as they enter the fair. For faster admission, please visit our website to register. Once you enter the website please click on "Parent/Student Registration."
Autism Society of Greater Orlando's 15th Annual Family Fun Day & Walk
Join families from all over for a fun-filled event that will be sure to create lasting memories! Raise money for the Central Florida Autism community, meet invaluable Autism resources, make friends, & just flat-out have a blast! 100% of funds raised stay in Central Florida.
- April 11, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Orange County Convention Center's North Concourse (9400 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819)
- For more information, visit asgo.org.
- Walk Registration Form (docx)
- Event Flyer (pdf)
Low Down on the Law
This event is for loved-ones of disabled persons who are seeking assistance in navigating the legal process in regards to guardian advocacy and related topics. Pre-registration is required.