Student Transfer Options
- Seminole County Public Schools manages a wide variety of student assignment and school choice transfer options in an effort to accommodate family choice to the maximum extent possible while also seeking to minimize overcrowded conditions, promote and maintain diverse student enrollment, support the implementation of ePathways initiatives to the maximum extent possible, and maintain compliance with any state required mandates.
- Please click on the links below to find out more about a specific type of student assignment procedure or school choice transfer option.
Transfer Options per School Board Policy 5.30
Transfer Options in Compliance with State Mandate
- Controlled Open Enrollment Transfer (currently being updated)
McKay Scholarship Transfer
- Opportunity Scholarship Transfer (currently being updated)
- Class Size Assignment (currently being updated)
Choices and Student Assignment
Department Phone @ 407‐320‐0329
Department Informational Website @ www.seminoleschoolchoices.us
Online Application Website @ www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us