- School choice option permitted under School Board Policy 5.30 which allows students to transfer between designated Over-Capacity schools and designated Under-Capacity schools.
- If approved, the student is eligible to remain at the requested school through the highest grade.
- The transfer remains valid as long as the student remains a resident of the same school zone from which the transfer originated.
- Transportation is not provided.
- All available options are published annually on a transfer chart.
To view the 2017-2018 elementary school capacity and diversity transfer chart click here.
To view the 2017-2018 middle school capacity and diversity transfer chart click here.
To view the 2017-2018 high school capacity, diversity, and program of emphasis transfer chart click here.