Magnet Schools & Programs
Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs are high‐quality and innovative educational programs that specialize in a particular theme and are open to all Seminole County students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Magnet Schools & Magnet Programs offer dedicated classes with specific instruction related to the theme of the school or program.
- A student will required to remain in a magnet school/magnet program for a minimum of one year after acceptance unless the school/program determines that program requirements are not fulfilled.
- Once a student has enrolled in a magnet school/magnet program, the student may not re-enroll in the zoned school or transfer to another school until the student has completed the academic year.
- In each subsequent year, midyear exits are not permitted.
- Transportation is provided to all students who live more than 2 miles from the school/program.
For more information about elementary school magnet options click here.
For more information about middle school magnet options click here.
For more information about high school magnet options click here.
Choices and Student Assignment
Department Phone @ 407‐320‐0329
Department Informational Website @ www.seminoleschoolchoices.us
Online Application Website @ www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us