ESSS Transition FairRead More
General School Zone Information
- All families are zoned to an elementary school (Kindergarten – 5th grade), middle school (6th grade – 8th grade), and high school (9th grade – 12th grade) based upon their address.
- All residential addresses will be zoned to one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school except for those addresses which are zoned to an elementary region school zone. Those addresses are zoned for any one of three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school.
- Region 1 Elementary School Zone = Bentley, Idyllwilde, & Wilson
- Region 2 Elementary School Zone = Bentley, Crystal Lake, & Wicklow
- Region 3 Elementary School Zone = Hamilton, Midway, & Pine Crest
- Families zoned to single schools/single school zones should contact the front office of those specific schools for registration information.
- Families zoned to an elementary region school zone should contact the Choices & Student Assignment Department to begin the school assignment process that must take place prior to actual registration at a school site. Visit the elementary region school zone section of the website for more information about elementary region school zones.
- The Registration Requirements document provides an outline of the necessary items required to complete the registration process at all Seminole County Public Schools.
- The Student Entry Form must be completed and turned in at all Seminole County Public Schools as a part of the registration process.
Choices and Student Assignment