Pending Move Transfers
Pending Move Transfer
- School choice option permitted under School Board Policy 5.30 which allows a student to attend his/her pending zoned school if a family has begun actual construction on a home or has a signed legal agreement for lease or purchase of a property in the receiving school zone.
- The student shall be required to permanently move into the home by the end of the semester in which the transfer is to take place.
- Failure to move into the home or leased residence in the semester in which the transfer is requested (one semester) shall result in cancellation of the transfer and return of the student to his/her zoned school.
- Transportation is not provided.
Documentation Required for Approval
- New Construction – contract signed by both parties indicating the address of property and the estimated move in date.
- Pre‐Existing Purchase – contract signed by both parties indicating the address of the property and the estimated closing date.
- Lease – lease agreement signed by both parties indicating the address of the property, the term of the lease, and the effective date of the lease.
Apply Online @ www.seminoleschoolchoicesapplication.us