- School choice option permitted under School Board Policy 5.30 which allows student transfers that bring schools closer to the average percentage of students approved for free/reduced price meal benefits at the elementary, middle, and high school levels.
- If approved, the student is eligible to remain at the requested school through the highest grade.
- The transfer remains valid as long as the student remains a resident of the same school zone from which the transfer originated.
- Transportation is provided to a designated school. Other school choices are without transportation.
- All available options are published annually on a transfer chart.
2018-2019 Elementary School Capacity & Diversity Transfer Chart
2018-2019 Middle School Capacity & Diversity Transfer Chart
2018-2019 High School Capacity, Diversity, & Program of Emphasis Transfer Chart