Student Meals & Food Pantry Information
SCPS FREE Summer BreakSpot Meals
SCPS will continue partnering with Summer BreakSpot to providide FREE, nutritionally balanced breakfast and lunch meals to children and teens 18 and under. Meals will be served Monday through Thursday from 11:00am – 12:30pm. An additional breakfast and lunch will be served each Thursday as Friday’s meal.
Starting Monday, July 6th, meals will be available at the following locations:
- Altamonte Elementary (525 E Pineview St, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701)
- Casselberry Elementary (1075 Crystal Bowl Circle, Casselberry, FL 32707)
- Lawton Elementary (151 Graham Ave, Oviedo, FL 32765)
- Midway Elementary (2368 Brisson Avenue, Sanford, FL 32771)
- Sterling Park Elementary (905 Eagle Circle South, Casselberry, FL 32707)
- Teague Middle School (1350 McNeil Road, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714)
- Wicklow Elementary (100 Placid Lake Drive, Sanford, FL 32773)
- Winter Springs Elementary (701 W. S.R. 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708)
District staff will continue distributing meals directly to those in their vehicle and will hand-out meals directly to any walkers and/or bike riders that may lack motor-vehicle transportation. The USDA requires children and teens be present to receive meals. Based on recommendations from our Federal and State leaders, we are asking all meals to be taken home to enjoy.
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests and teams remains our top priority as we navigate through unprecedented circumstances. Our team’s focus continues to be caring for our guests by committing to preparing and serving each meal safely with the highest quality ingredients.
SCPS has also teamed up with several community partners where meals will be available. Please view our interactive map for their specific serving dates and times.
Food Pantry Donations
During this time of uncertainty, we are completely overwhelmed and humbled by the support of our community. Below is a list of SCPS schools that are in need of donations to re-stock their Food Pantries for students and their families. In addition, our Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools is also accepting donations for our Families in Need program, which assists our most-vulnerable and fragile students and families. Those wishing to assist in that area can visit The Foundation for SCPS's COVID-19 Page.
- Schools In Need of Food Pantry Items (English) (Spanish)
- Food Drive Shopping List (English) (Spanish)
Individuals and Organizations can drop-off donations to each school's Front Office but please call the school to schedule a drop off at least 24 hours in advance.