ESSS Transition Fair
About This Event
The Transition Fair is for families of ESE students in grades 6-12 who want information about a PATH to support their child while in school. The resources provided at this Fair will help families and students plan their FUTURE as they transition to adult-life, educational, and/or work environments.
Break-out Sessions Include:
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities (Orientation to agency application process & the Home and Community Based Waiver)
- SCPS ePathways (Pathways to Careers & Employment)
- SCPS Post-High School Programs (Project SEARCH & REACH)
- Seminole State College (Career & Technical Education)
- Social Security Administration
- UCF (Inclusive Education Services)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (STAR and VR Transitional Services)
The event is being held at Winter Springs High School inside the Cafeteria.
For more information, click here.